Massage in 2nd Trimester
14 – 26 weeks
During the 2nd Trimester most women start to have a lot more energy; this is normally called the blooming phase. That does not mean all women feel this way as Pregnancy is such an individual journey.
At the beginning of the 2nd Trimester, Massage is mainly focused on maintaining good posture in order to prevent imbalances later on in the pregnancy. Toward the end of the Trimester you may start to feel the strain on your body due to the increasing weight of the baby on your joints and limbs. Massage in the 2nd Trimester includes deeper work as well as Lymphatic Drainage Techniques when necessary.
The treatments can help to:
- Relieve muscular aches and pains.
- Promote better sleep (and encourage your baby to rest).
- Prevent oedema or swelling of joints and limbs.
- Reduce varicose veins & prevent stretch marks.
- Encourage the baby into the correct foetal position (through gentle exercises).
- Emotionally prepare you for childbirth.
- Ensure postural awareness and correct posture.
- Involve your partner through demonstrating massage techniques
For a 60 minute Pregnancy Massage Treatment £50.00
For a 90 minute Pregnancy Massage Treatment £70.00
To make a booking please go to our How to Book page
To make a payment please go to our Online Payment page
Don't forget to check out our Pregnancy Package Deals click here to find out more